In accordance with government guidance, our recreational sites and car parks remain open for people to exercise outdoors. We ask that you follow the latest guidance on group sizes and social distancing to help keep yourself, our key workers and others safe.
If you do plan to visit, we continue to request that you are respectful of our sites, staff members, other visitors and local communities:
- Do not light any BBQs or fires and call 999 to report any uncontrolled fires that may be at risk of spreading.
- Make sure you take any litter home with you.
- Please follow any instructions on signage around the site.
- Please follow designated paths. The paths are there to keep you and our key workers safe.
- If the car park is full, please do not park on verges or on the road as this causes traffic issues and can block important access for operational vehicles or the emergency services.
Ramsden Reservoir sits just within the Peak District National Park boundary and shows off the rugged charm of the area.
Langsett Reservoir's walking routes weave through majestic woodlands, offer stunning vistas across the water and boast breathtaking views from a higher vantage point on Midhope Moors.
There are 2 car parks at Winscar Reservoir, one is just off Dunford Road and the other off Windleden Lane.
Follow the A616 south towards Holmfirth. After around 8 miles, turn left onto Dunford Road/A6024. Follow Dunford Road/A6024 though Holmfirth for around 2 miles where the entrance to the Dunford Road car park will be on your right.
There are only 40 parking spaces at Broad Hill car park and 14 parking spaces at Windleden Lane car park which fill up quickly most days.
By public transport
There is a bus stop in Dunford Bridge and along Dunford Road.