Who we are
Our Commercial function is made up of our Commercial Business Partners, Buying Team, Strategic Sourcing (including our external partner Efficio), Procure to Pay, Contract Management and Commercial Assurance.
Together we aim to deliver our Commercial Goals: striving for upper quartile performance through the supply chain, leading the business in developing commercial focus, delivering sustainable value in our commercial arrangements and creating strong partnerships with our colleagues and suppliers.
SAP Ariba is the largest business-to-business network in the world, trading with partners from more than 3.6 million businesses and operating in more than 190 countries. This electronic platform has been active to global businesses of all sizes since 1996, and in 2012, Ariba was acquired by SAP, the world’s largest business software company.
Our new system and business processes are designed to improve and streamline our Sourcing, Contract Management, Purchasing, and Accounts Payable processes.
We will use SAP Ariba to facilitate sourcing events, send electronic purchase orders and receive electronic invoices. This new technology will provide benefits to all:
- Greater control over order processing and the ability to easily create electronic invoices
Increased (real-time) visibility of orders and the status of invoices.
- Improved (real-time) visibility of payments with no risk of invoice being lost.
- Greater spend compliance through the use of online catalogues.
- Potential new business opportunities through visibility to other buying organisations on the Ariba Network.
- Simple set-up, all you need is an internet connection.
- Free for suppliers to use/transact if using a Standard Account.
If you need training or support on the Ariba system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For all accounts payable invoice and payment queries, please contact email@example.com
The fastest way to get your invoices through to us is via PO flip in Ariba, if you are unable to do so, manual invoices need to be submitted as PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring the invoice number is on the subject line of the email. Please note we can only accept invoices via one route in.