In accordance with government guidance, our recreational sites and car parks remain open for people to exercise outdoors. We ask that you follow the latest guidance on group sizes and social distancing to help keep yourself, our key workers and others safe.
If you do plan to visit, we continue to request that you are respectful of our sites, staff members, other visitors and local communities:
- Do not light any BBQs or fires and call 999 to report any uncontrolled fires that may be at risk of spreading.
- Make sure you take any litter home with you.
- Please follow any instructions on signage around the site.
- Please follow designated paths. The paths are there to keep you and our key workers safe.
- If the car park is full, please do not park on verges or on the road as this causes traffic issues and can block important access for operational vehicles or the emergency services.
Broomhead Reservoir sits above More Hall Reservoir, just south of Bolsterstone. The circular route around the reservoir is on unsurfaced muddy paths, offering a wilder experience.
There is no car park at More Hall Reservoir, however some roadside parking is available along the access road which runs along the north side of the reservoir (S36 4ZD). Please park with consideration for
other road users.
By public transport
There is a bus stop at the junction between the A6102 and More Hall’s access road, which is about 1km from the start of the reservoir walking route.