In accordance with government guidance, our recreational sites and car parks remain open for people to exercise outdoors. We ask that you follow the latest guidance on group sizes and social distancing to help keep yourself, our key workers and others safe.
If you do plan to visit, we continue to request that you are respectful of our sites, staff members, other visitors and local communities:
- Do not light any BBQs or fires and call 999 to report any uncontrolled fires that may be at risk of spreading.
- Make sure you take any litter home with you.
- Please follow any instructions on signage around the site.
- Please follow designated paths. The paths are there to keep you and our key workers safe.
- If the car park is full, please do not park on verges or on the road as this causes traffic issues and can block important access for operational vehicles or the emergency services.
More Hall Reservoir
Less than 10 miles from Sheffield, More Hall Reservoir offers a peaceful secluded walk.
There is no car park at Broomhead, however roadside parking is available at the entrance to the footpath (S36 4ZD). Please be mindful of “no parking” areas nearby. Alternative parking is available alongside the private road which runs along the neighbouring More Hall Reservoir.