In accordance with government guidance, our recreational sites and car parks remain open during the national lockdown for people to exercise locally. We ask that you follow the latest guidance to help keep yourself, our key workers and others safe. In the current lockdown this includes:
- Please do not travel to one of our sites if it isn’t local (which the government has defined as the village, town, or part of a city where you live).
- Please only visit to exercise with your household, your support bubble, or to meet one other person.
All our toilet facilities are currently closed so please be mindful of this when visiting.
If you do plan to visit, we continue to request that you are respectful of our sites, staff members, other visitors and local communities:
- Please maintain social distancing throughout your visit.
- Please follow any instructions on signage around the site.
- Please follow designated paths. The paths are there to keep you and our key workers safe.
- Make sure you take any litter home with you and do not light any BBQs or fires.
- If the car park is full, please do not park on verges or on the road as this causes traffic issues and can block important access for operational vehicles or the emergency services.
Need an easier walk?
Great news! This route follows well surfaced pathways, with short sections of pavements and roads. The route is mostly flat with gentle slopes but there are stretches which are a bit steeper. There are no steps, stiles or gates on this route. You can find our more by reading our walk guide.
Low Bradfield, north-west of Sheffield
1 out of 4
1.5 - 2 hours
Terrain & gradient
Mostly well surfaced paths, with short sections of pavements and roads. Mostly flat or gentle slopes but occasional stretches of steeper gradient greater than 1:10. There are no steps, stiles or gates on this route.
How to get there
There is no car park at the reservoir, however, roadside parking is possible.
By public transport
There is a bus stop where Oaks Lane meets New Road, which is where this walking route starts (point 1).
More things to do near Sheffield
Whether you fancy a gentle stroll around a reservoir, a challenging hike, a bike ride with the family, a bit of pony trekking or an afternoon of fishing, there's plenty to do around Sheffield.