Rippling water

Payment break form

To complete this form you will need:

  • Your customer reference number (this is on your bill or statement)
  • Your postcode
  • Your contact details (email address and phone number)

If you're completing this form for someone else:

  • In addition to the above customer details, we will need your contact phone number.

Every now and again, you or someone you know might need a little extra help.

We’re here to help. We know that paying your bills can be a struggle sometimes and we’re here for you. We may be able to pause or reduce your payments for a while and if you’re struggling to get out to make a payment, we can tell you about different ways to pay your bill.

You can tell us if:

  • Your income has stopped or you can't pay
  • You are unable to get out to make a payment
  • You need to reduce your payments.