Permanent disconnection

This form can be used to apply for a disconnection of an existing water supply.

beach huts

Only use this form if you require a permanent disconnection of the water supply. Should you need water following the disconnection, you will have to apply for a new supply as we cannot reinstate the disconnected supply. If you only require the water supply to be turned off temporarily please get in touch.

We will provide the following in response to your application:

  • Details of how to book your work in with our service partner when required.
  • A location plan indicating where we will disconnect the supply.

You will need

  • Site location plan
  • Addresses and references of all properties including meter serial numbers and Customer Account Numbers where known
  • F10 Notice (if applicable)
  • Any additional details relevant to the site

Apply online

Our online application form is the quickest and easiest way to apply.

Apply online

You can also download and print this PDF or fill it out using Adobe Acrobat Reader.