We want to make sure that you are appreciated for the value that you add to our business. We have competitive salaries, and a great blended learning experience that will help you develop whatever your career path is. There also a range of financial and non-financial benefits on offer to Yorkshire Water colleagues.
- Pension - A defined contribution scheme known as the Yorkshire Water Pension Savings Plan. Your contributions will be made from gross salary, allowing tax and NI savings. The Company will also pay up to a maximum of 10% into your pension based on the level of contributions you make.
- Annual leave - Colleagues are entitled to 25 days annual leave plus public holidays (pro rata for part time employees.) We also offer competitive maternity leave and flexible return to work options
- Life Assurance – Colleagues are provided with death in service life assurance cover of 4 times pensionable salary.
- Personal accident insurance - Personal accident cover provides financial assistance on an ex-gratia basis to you or your dependants in the event of your death or where you suffer a permanently disability as a result of an accident on or off duty.
- Wellbeing programme - The wellbeing of our colleagues is very important to us and we offer free, independent and confidential information, resources and counselling on a wide range of work, family, and personal issues through the Employee Assistance Programme. In addition to the EAP we offer support specifically for financial wellbeing through an interactive portal.
- Occupational health support – All colleagues can also get support from our in-house Occupational Health Team. Additionally, colleagues can also use the Online GP services.
- Cycle to work - Our Cycle2Work scheme, in partnership with Cyclescheme, could be just what you need if you’d like a new bike to get fit, have a greener journey to work, or save money on your commute.
- Season ticket loans - Colleagues that commute to work by public transport are able to apply for an interest free loan to pay for their travel season ticket.
- Discount shopping portal – ‘myOffers’ is a one stop shop for 1000s of discounts and vouchers, discounted shopping and more from all your favourite retailers.
- Training - Colleagues can learn and grow through the wide range of training and development opportunities via our Academy programmes.
- Bonuses - Colleagues are also eligible for discretionary annual incentive award, which is based on company performance and the opportunity level varies on the job band.
- Additional benefits - Colleagues in some roles are eligible for additional benefits such as car allowance and private healthcare.
To see all the latest Yorkshire Water vacancies, visit our careers portal. From here, you will be able to search and apply for vacancies.