Frequently asked questions
Below is a list of the most frequently asked questions about our billing & payments.
The additional leaflet we sent you outlines our responsibilities around the use of your personal data and covers what Credit Reference Agencies and Fraud Prevention Agencies do with data that we share with them. We're legally obliged under the Data Protection Act 1998 to clearly explain what we will and won't do with your data.
NB: this is only sent to new customers
- Please contact us with the executors' details and tell us whether the property is now unoccupied.
To contact us, there's no need to pick up the phone, you can use our Live Chat or Request a Free Callback option on our website.
- Please give us details of your name change on our online form.
In the Your Message section of the form please select:1. Your Account / Bill Enquiry from the Business Area dropdown menu and
2. Name Amendments from the ?Subject? dropdown menu
- You can pay your bill by debit or credit card by telephone by using our automated bill payment service by phoning 0845 1 247 247 (available 24 hours a day).
- Our bills are calculated based on your previous water usage or the number of occupiers in your home. You can give us your reading online and a revised bill will be issued.
If it's not safe to read your meter, please contact us. There's no need to pick up the phone, you can use our Live Chat or Request a Free Callback option on our website.
Do you need help understanding something on the bill you have received?View the interactive guide to your bill
Need to contact us?
Start a Live Chat
Speak to an agent immediately.
We are available Monday to Saturday 6.30am to 10pm and on Sunday 7.30am to 10pm.
Roadworks & Incidents
Enter your location below to see if there are any issues that are occuring in your area:
Request a FREE call back
Arrange a time to suit you
Available Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm.