How we work out your bill
If you've got questions about your bill, you can find out:
- what you pay for
- how much you’ll pay
- how we calculate your bill
- What a cubic metre (m3) is.
Worried about your water bill?
We’ve got payment options to support customers who need it most.
We might be able to help, if you have an annual water bill of £350 or more and:
- receive an income-based benefit
- are on a low income and
- have a medical need which means you need to use more water
Making you our priority
We take pride in delivering a vital service to everyone in Yorkshire. But we’re conscious that some people need more help than others, which is why we’re building our list of priority customers so we can
make sure we’re meeting everyone’s needs.
You could be eligible for priority services, if you:
- are a new parent
- care for a relative
- have mobility issues and/or a medical need
- have sight, speech or hearing difficulties
Sign up today and get the extra help you need – it’s absolutely free!
A few small changes to your water use can make a big difference and cut your utility bills.
Switch to a
Depending on water usage and how many people are in your home, you could save money with a water meter.
Avoid costly blockages
A few simple changes in habits will help prevent the inconvenience and cost of repairs.
Go paperless with an online account
With an online account you can:
- access your bills and information easily
- make secure payments faster
- submit meter readings
Get more from Yorkshire Water
Sign up to our mailing list and be the first to hear about:
- what we’re up to
- our help and support services
- water saving advice
- top tips to avoid blockages.