You're invited to join our public online ‘Your water your say’ event at 6pm 7 June 2023.
The event will be hosted by an Independent Chair, who has been appointed by Ofwat (the water industry economic regulator) and CCW (the independent voice for water consumers in England and Wales).
The draft agenda is:
- 6pm: Welcome and meeting introduction
- 6:10pm: Yorkshire Water presentation on its plan for 2025 to 2030
- 6:25pm: Opportunity to ask questions and comment on the plan, including:
- Customer service priorities
- How Yorkshire Waters five-year plan delivers the first part of the company’s long-term strategy
- Environmental outcomes
- Other issues not covered already
- 7:25pm: Chair summary and next steps
We’d love to see as many people as possible at the ‘Your water your say’ online event on the evening of 7 June 2023, to help shape what we deliver in the years ahead through our new plan for 2025 to 2030. So, please encourage your neighbours, friends, and family members to join. Our plan will set out our commitments for the standard of service we will provide, as well as what customers will pay via their bills.
As well as the information provided here, you can also find out more about the meeting from Ofwat or CCW.
How to join
The event will be live streamed online and will be recorded. Your name will appear on screen if you ask a question or make a comment during the session. You can raise your ‘virtual’ hand if you want to speak, or you can type your query or comment into the chat stream for the event. Please note, all questions submitted will be answered, either during the meeting itself, or after the event. You will also receive a full copy of the transcript following the event.
Register for our ‘Your water, your say’ event
Ask a question in advance
If you have a question, but are unable to attend the event, you can submit your question in advance to the Consumer Council for Water. The CCW team will then raise it for you, and can also ask your question if you are attending the meeting, but would prefer them to put the query to Yorkshire Water on your behalf.
Please email questions to: email@example.com, stating clearly:
- Which company your question is for
- Whether you are unable to attend on the day and would like CCW to ask your question OR you are attending, but would prefer CCW to ask your question.
Questions won’t be shared with companies in advance of the meeting.
As above, any questions submitted will be answered, either during the 'Your water your say' event on 7 June 2023, or after the event.