In accordance with government guidance, our recreational sites and car parks remain open for people to exercise outdoors. We ask that you follow the latest guidance on group sizes and social distancing to help keep yourself, our key workers and others safe.
If you do plan to visit, we continue to request that you are respectful of our sites, staff members, other visitors and local communities:
- Do not light any BBQs or fires and call 999 to report any uncontrolled fires that may be at risk of spreading.
- Make sure you take any litter home with you.
- Please follow any instructions on signage around the site.
- Please follow designated paths. The paths are there to keep you and our key workers safe.
- If the car park is full, please do not park on verges or on the road as this causes traffic issues and can block important access for operational vehicles or the emergency services.
South of the Vale of York
1 out of 4
Terrain & gradient
The path is and well-surfaced throughout (hard and smooth), with a consistent 2 metre width. Mostly gently undulating, however some sections are quite steep.
How to get there
Our free car park is located off Barff Lane, just west of Brayton (please note there is a 2 metre height barrier).
Follow the A19 heading west. Stay on the A19 as it branches to the left by the town hall. After about 11/2 miles, turn right onto Barff Lane. After about a mile, the car park is on your left.
By public transport
There are bus stops within walking distance of Brayton Barff.