In accordance with government guidance, our recreational sites and car parks remain open for people to exercise outdoors. We ask that you follow the latest guidance on group sizes and social distancing to help keep yourself, our key workers and others safe.
If you do plan to visit, we continue to request that you are respectful of our sites, staff members, other visitors and local communities:
- Do not light any BBQs or fires and call 999 to report any uncontrolled fires that may be at risk of spreading.
- Make sure you take any litter home with you.
- Please follow any instructions on signage around the site.
- Please follow designated paths. The paths are there to keep you and our key workers safe.
- If the car park is full, please do not park on verges or on the road as this causes traffic issues and can block important access for operational vehicles or the emergency services.
Concessions: £2.50 (over 65s and registered disabled)
Children: 5-16: £1.50
Under 5s: free
Monday to Sunday
9am to 6pm
Dogs aren't allowed and they shouldn't be left in cars.
There is a car park
Follow Driffield Road A164 north towards Driffield for 6 miles. At Watton, turn right onto Church Lane and follow the signposts for Tophill Low Nature Reserve.
Follow Beverley Road A164 south towards Beverley for 5 miles. At Watton, turn left onto Church Lane and follow the signposts for Tophill Low Nature Reserve.
By public transport
The nearest train station is 4 miles away.