In accordance with government guidance, our recreational sites and car parks remain open for people to exercise outdoors. We ask that you follow the latest guidance on group sizes and social distancing to help keep yourself, our key workers and others safe.
If you do plan to visit, we continue to request that you are respectful of our sites, staff members, other visitors and local communities:
- Do not light any BBQs or fires and call 999 to report any uncontrolled fires that may be at risk of spreading.
- Make sure you take any litter home with you.
- Please follow any instructions on signage around the site.
- Please follow designated paths. The paths are there to keep you and our key workers safe.
- If the car park is full, please do not park on verges or on the road as this causes traffic issues and can block important access for operational vehicles or the emergency services.
Car parking is available to the North of Cod Beck Reservoir, DL6 3AL.
From the A19
Take the A684 exit towards Northallerton and turn sharp left onto A684 shortly after. Follow the road as it bears left and take the next right onto Clack Lane. Follow this road into the centre of Osmotherley and turn left onto North End. Follow this road for 1.5 miles where the 2 car parks will be on your right just north of Cod Beck Reservoir.
By public transport
There is currently no public transport available to Cod Beck Reservoir.