CET logo

Claims Emergency Technology

Get help from our trusted partner.

Woman in the shower

Sometimes a problem can be private, which means it’s the homeowner’s responsibility to fix.  

If you’re not covered by your home insurance or a separate policy, you’ll need to find a plumber or drainage contractor. You may know a local plumber or drainage contractor.

If you need help with leaks or your water supply, you can someone to help on the Watersafe website.

Alternatively, we’ve partnered with CET (Claims Emergency Technology) to make this easier for our customers.

CET will give you a no obligation quote. If you're happy with the quote, they'll send out one of their accredited plumbers to get the problem sorted.

CET can help with:

  • leak investigations
  • leak repairs 
  • water supply pipe repairs and replacements 
  • internal stopcock installations
  • drainage investigations - including CCTV reports
  • drainage unblocking - including high-pressure washing
  • drainage repairs.

For a no obligation quote, call CET on 01156 472 850.

Lines are open 8:30am–6pm, Monday to Friday.