Up to £450 off a new boiler installation!
We know your boiler isn't something you think about until it stops working. If you're ever caught short, our friends at HomeServe have you covered and they're offering our customers up to £450 off. To get an idea how much it'll cost for HomeServe to install your new boiler, check out the estimate tool on their website. Terms and conditions apply.
Why choose HomeServe?
By choosing our friends at HomeServe, you'll have access to a nationwide network of home experts. They're one of Trust Pilot's top rated boiler experts, so you know you're in safe hands. You can get an online estimate for your boiler installation before you enquire and their quotes are free with no obligation. If you choose to go ahead, HomeServe have a range of payment options available to help you pay for your new boiler.
These are the most popular type of boiler. Combi boilers are compact, so they're a perfect choice for smaller homes.
System boilers store hot water, so they're great for homes with more than one bathroom.
These are regulars boilers. Conventional boilers are a great choice for homes where a lot of hot water is used at the same time.
Ideal has been one of the most popular manufacturers of home heating products for over a 100 years. Ideal have been around since 1906. They pride themselves on their innovation and expertise of home heating and aim to produce products of superior quality.
Installing a Worcester Bosch boiler in your home could really improve your household heating. They have a reputation for making premium quality and reliable products. Their Greenstar range has been a Which? Best Buy many times.
Vaillant have been making reliable heating products for over 140 years. They create innovative, efficient and revolutionary heating products, like the combi boiler.
Viessmann are a family-owned heating company founded in 1917. They've become a popular brand for boilers around the world. Viessman make boilers that are innovative, quality, efficient, sustainable and reliable.
What type of boiler do I have?
You can find out what type of boiler you have by following these steps:
- Check to see if you have a hot water cylinder or cold water tank in your loft. If you do, it’s likely you have a conventional boiler. These are normally found in large or older homes where the central heating system hasn’t been upgraded in a while.
- If you have a boiler with only a water cylinder, then it’s likely you have a system boiler.
- Just a boiler? Then it’s a combi boiler.
What size boiler do I need?
The size of a boiler is measured by the amount of energy it makes, in kilowatts (kW).
The bigger your home is, the bigger your boiler needs to be.
Here's a rough guide to boiler sizes:
|Boiler size||Number of bedrooms, bathrooms and radiators|
|24-27kW||1-2 bedrooms, 10 radiators, 1 bathroom|
|28-34kW||3-4 bedrooms, 15 radiators, 1-2 bathrooms|
|<35-42kW||4+ bedrooms, 20 radiators, 2+ bathrooms|
How long does it take to install a boiler?
It usually takes 1-5 days to install a new boiler in your home.
The time it takes depends on:
- boiler location - if you want your new boiler in a different place, it takes longer to install. This is because your carpets and floorboards might need to be taken up to move the pipework.
- boiler type - if you chose the same type of boiler, it's quicker to install. If you chose a different type of boiler, switching from conventional to combi for example, you'd need a system upgrade which would take more time.
- smart controls - if you want to add smart thermostats to your new system, this will take a little longer.
- powerflush - you might want a deep clean to get rid of any sludge, debris or rust out of your central heating system. This takes more time, but makes sure your new system runs as efficiently as possible.
*This discount offer is brought to you by Help-Link UK Ltd, which is part of the HomeServe group of companies. This discount is only available to Yorkshire Water customers. Only one discount available per boiler installation on all gas boilers. £450 discount is available on system swaps only i.e. conventional to combi. Customers who purchase a like for like boiler replacement (combi to combi or conventional to conventional) will be eligible for a £200 discount. The discount will only be applied to the cost of the boiler requested. Installation must be booked within 30 days from the point the boiler quote is accepted. This discount is only available to visitors from Yorkshire Water. Only one discount available per boiler installation on all gas boilers.
**Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 6.30pm (except bank holidays). We are closed Saturdays and Sundays. Calls to 0330 numbers are charged at the standard rate. Calls may be recorded for quality control and training purposes.
Yorkshire Water Services Limited. Registered in England and Wales no. 2366682. Registered Office: Yorkshire Water Services Limited, Western House, Halifax Road, Bradford, BD6 2SZ. • Yorkshire Water Services Limited is an appointed representative of HomeServe Membership Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for general insurance and credit broking activities under firm reference number 312518. • HomeServe reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. • HomeServe Membership Limited, Registered Office: Cable Drive, Walsall, WS2 7BN. Registered in England and Wales number 2770612 • Diagrams for illustrative purposes only. • Information correct at time of going live 2022.