Valentines Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (T's&C’s) are for the Valentine's Prize Draw, held from Saturday 10th February 2018 to Monday 12th February 2018.
These T&C’s set out the legal rules applicable to this prize draw being run by Yorkshire Water Services Limited (Yorkshire Water), a company with its registered address at Western House, Western Way, Halifax Road, Bradford, BD6 2SZ.
Participants shall be bound by these T&C’s upon entering and are advised to read and understand them before entering.
• Customers are required to tag someone in the comments section on the Yorkshire Water Facebook Valentine's post.
• The prize draw will run from Saturday 10th February 2018 to Monday 12th February 2018 12pm.
• Only one entry will be accepted per person. Yorkshire Water does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries for any reason or cause whatsoever. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
• This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Kelda Group Limited or its subsidiaries or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation, the running of the prize draw, or their direct family members.
• Entrants must be 18 years or over to enter the prize draw.
• 3 winners will be drawn at random to win a bouqet of white roses each. Winners must have UK address.
• Yorkshire Water reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the prize draw.
• An entry is deemed complete when the user has tagged someone in a comment on the Valentine's Faceook post.
• Winners will be notified by 5pm Monday 12th February.
• Winners must provide Yorkshire Water with a delivery address by 4pm Tuesday 13th February 2018 or else another winner will be drawn.
• Prizes are non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Yorkshire Water reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
• Yorkshire Water's decision shall be final in respect of every situation relating to this prize draw including any issue not addressed in these terms. Yorkshire Water reserves the right to cancel, extend or alter in any way whatsoever the T&Cs of this competition. Yorkshire Water cannot be held responsible if for any reason beyond its reasonable control the competition should be modified, shortened or cancelled.
• Yorkshire Water shall have no responsibility to any entrant or to any third party for any reason whatsoever to the extent that such liability may arise from any prize draw to which these rules apply.
• By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules and consent to the processing of their personal information for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
• These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales