Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (T&C’s) are for the competitions live across Facebook from 05/02/2016 – 13/03/2016 to win £100 worth of travel vouchers.
These T&C’s set out the legal rules applicable to this competition being run by Yorkshire Water Services Limited (Yorkshire Water), a company with its registered address at Western House, Western Way, Halifax Road, Bradford, BD6 2SZ.
Participants shall be bound by these T&C’s upon entering and are advised to read and understand them before entering.
• Viewers of the Facebook competition can enter via the Yorkshire Water Group Facebook post.
• The Facebook timeline competition will be live on Friday 11th March 2016
• The competition will close on Sunday 13th March 2016 at 11.59pm
• Facebook users are required to enter their answer to the post question in the comment section below the post.
• Only one entry will be accepted per Facebook user. Yorkshire Water does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries for any reason or cause whatsoever. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
• The competition is open to Yorkshire Water domestic customers only. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Kelda Group Limited or its subsidiaries or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation, the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
• Yorkshire Water reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition.
• The prize comprises of £100 worth of travel vouchers.
• 1 entry will be drawn at random from all correct entries; the winner shall be notified by 15th March via Facebook comment under entry and an email to the winner via Facebook where possible.
• The Travel vouchers will be delivered to the winner upon receipt of their postal address.
• If Yorkshire Water cannot get in contact the winner (via Facebook) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Yorkshire Water’s sole discretion) Yorkshire Water reserves the right to re-draw a winner until a winner on these terms is found.
• Prizes are non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Yorkshire Water reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
• Yorkshire Water's decision shall be final in respect of every situation relating to this competition including any issue not addressed in these terms. Yorkshire Water reserves the right to cancel, extend or alter in any way whatsoever the t&cs of this competition. Yorkshire Water cannot be held responsible if for any reason beyond its reasonable control the competition should be modified, shortened or cancelled.
• Yorkshire Water shall have no responsibility to any entrant or to any third party for any reason whatsoever to the extent that such liability may arise from any competition to which these rules apply.
• By entering the Competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules and consent to the processing of their personal information for the purposes of the administration of this Competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
• These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.