Found Ewe Sheep Competition
These terms and conditions (T&Cs) are for the #FoundEwe sheep competition.
These T&C’s set out the legal rules applicable to this prize draw being run by Yorkshire Water Services Limited (Yorkshire Water), a company with its registered address at Western House, Western Way, Halifax Road, Bradford, BD6 2SZ.
Participants shall be bound by these Ts&Cs upon entering and are advised to read and understand them before entering.
• In order to enter, a photo of the granite sheep sculptures will need to shared on Twitter or Instagram tagging @YorkshireWater and using #FoundEwe, or by posting on to the Yorkshire Water Facebook using #FoundEwe.
• Entries will close on Sunday 14th January 2018 11:59pm and the winner will be notified by Wednesday 17th January 2018.
• Only one entry will be accepted per person. Yorkshire Water does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries for any reason or cause whatsoever. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
• This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Kelda Group Limited or its subsidiaries or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation, the running of the prize draw, or their direct family members.
• Yorkshire Water reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the prize draw.
• An entry is deemed complete when the customer has shared their photo using the entry criteria.
• If Yorkshire Water cannot contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Yorkshire Water’s sole discretion) Yorkshire Water reserves the right to re-draw a winner until a winner on these terms is found.
• One winner will win a £100 outdoor clothing voucher. Prizes are non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Yorkshire Water reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
• Yorkshire Water's decision shall be final in respect of every situation relating to this prize draw including any issue not addressed in these terms. Yorkshire Water reserves the right to cancel, extend or alter in any way whatsoever the t&cs of this prize draw. Yorkshire Water cannot be held responsible if for any reason beyond its reasonable control the competition should be modified, shortened or cancelled.
• Yorkshire Water shall have no responsibility to any entrant or to any third party for any reason whatsoever to the extent that such liability may arise from any competition to which these rules apply.
• By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules and consent to the processing of their personal information for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
• These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.