Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (T's&C’s) are for the photo competition hosted on Facebook between 19th August – 5th September 2016.
These T&C’s set out the legal rules applicable to this prize draw being run by Yorkshire Water Services Limited (Yorkshire Water), a company with its registered address at Western House, Western Way, Halifax Road, Bradford, BD6 2SZ.
Participants shall be bound by these T&C’s upon entering and are advised to read and understand them before entering.
• The competition is open to Yorkshire Water customers only.
• Customers are required to post their photos in the comments section of the post asking users to “Share their memories” which will be pinned to the top of the Facebook page.
• The competition starts on 19th August 2016
• The competition will close on 5th September 2016 at 11.59pm
• Only one entry will be accepted per person. Yorkshire Water does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries for any reason or cause whatsoever. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
• This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Kelda Group Limited or its subsidiaries or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation, the running of the prize draw, or their direct family members.
• Entrants must be 18 years or over to enter the prize draw.
• One entrant will be chosen to win the family holiday.
• Each Facebook user is only eligible to win once during the duration of the campaign.
• Yorkshire Water reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition.
• The winning prize comprises of one family in Yorkshire holiday worth £1,000 - The prize will be in the form of vouchers for a holiday in Yorkshire. The vouchers will be valid for one year.
• An entry is deemed complete when the users have posted their photo in the comments section of the post.
• By entering this competition and posting a photo on the post the entrant is agreeing that Yorkshire Water can re-use these photos for marketing purposes.
• The winner will by 9tth September 2016
• If Yorkshire Water cannot contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Yorkshire Water’s sole discretion) Yorkshire Water reserves the right to re-draw a winner until a winner on these terms is found.
• Prizes are non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Yorkshire Water reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
• Yorkshire Water's decision shall be final in respect of every situation relating to this competition including any issue not addressed in these terms. Yorkshire Water reserves the right to cancel, extend or alter in any way whatsoever the t&cs of this competition. Yorkshire Water cannot be held responsible if for any reason beyond its reasonable control the competition should be modified, shortened or cancelled.
• Yorkshire Water shall have no responsibility to any entrant or to any third party for any reason whatsoever to the extent that such liability may arise from any competition to which these rules apply.
• By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules and consent to the processing of their personal information for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
• These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.