Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (T&C’s) are for the prize draw hosted on Facebook between 22nd October - 29th October 2016.
These T&C’s set out the legal rules applicable to this prize draw being run by Yorkshire Water Services Limited (Yorkshire Water), a company with its registered address at Western House, Western Way, Halifax Road, Bradford, BD6 2SZ.
Participants shall be bound by these T's&C’s upon entering and are advised to read and understand them before entering.
• Customers will have to enter their details through the lead form ads on Facebook
• The prize draw starts on 22nd October 2016
• The prize draw will close on 29th October 2016 at 11.59pm
• Only one entry will be accepted per person. Yorkshire Water does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries for any reason or cause whatsoever. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
• This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Kelda Group Limited or its subsidiaries or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation, the running of the prize draw, or their direct family members.
• Entrants must fully complete the above entry form and comply with all rules to be eligible to win the prize draw. Entrants must be 18 years or over to enter the prize draw.
• One entrant will be chosen at random every day to win a branded picnic rucksack.
• Each Facebook user is only eligible to win once during the duration of the campaign, in the event of a user being selected at random who has already won a picnic rucksack, a second winner will be chosen at random.
• Yorkshire Water reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the prize draw.
• The winning prize comprises of one Yorkshire water branded picnic rucksack a day.
• 1 completed entry for the winner will be drawn at random every day.
• One winner per day (7 in total for the week) will be notified the following week after their entry that they have won.
• An entry is deemed complete when the customer has completed all parts of the entry form, which includes first and surname, postcode and email address.
• The winner will be sent their prizes once they have been chosen and contacted (a maximum of 7 days after entry).
• If Yorkshire Water cannot contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Yorkshire Water’s sole discretion) Yorkshire Water reserves the right to re-draw a winner until a winner on these terms is found.
• Prizes are non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Yorkshire Water reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
• Yorkshire Water's decision shall be final in respect of every situation relating to this prize draw including any issue not addressed in these terms. Yorkshire Water reserves the right to cancel, extend or alter in any way whatsoever the t&cs of this prize draw. Yorkshire Water cannot be held responsible if for any reason beyond its reasonable control the competition should be modified, shortened or cancelled.
• Yorkshire Water shall have no responsibility to any entrant or to any third party for any reason whatsoever to the extent that such liability may arise from any competition to which these rules apply.
• By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules and consent to the processing of their personal information for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
• These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.