Complaints and injury claims

Making a complaint about Yorkshire Water

We try our best to get things right first time but realise that we do fall short occasionally.  If this happens get in touch as soon as possible.  The quickest way for us to resolve your complaint is by speaking with you, you can request a call back via our website or ring us on 0345 1 24 24 24.

If you'd like to know more about our complaints procedure click here

Making a complaint about Drainage and Water searches provided by Safe-Move

Safe-Move is a trading arm of Yorkshire Water and supplies Drainage and Water searches (CON29DW) and other conveyancing related products.  Safe-Move has put in place procedures to ensure that customers receive support in the event of any complaint, for further information click here.

Making a Public Liability injury claim against Yorkshire Water

Please note that any Fast Track personal injury claims (incident date 31 July 2013 onwards) brought against Yorkshire Water Services Ltd by solicitors acting on behalf of claimants must be submitted through the online EL/PL Portal system. The correct Portal compensator name for such claims is Kelda Group Ltd and our Portal system reference is G231.

The web address is https://www.rapidclaimsettlement.org.uk