City Oasis social media competition
VIP night out Snapchat Selfie Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (T&Cs) are for the VIP night out Snapchat Selfie competition.
These T&C’s set out the legal rules applicable to this prize draw being run by Yorkshire Water Services Limited (Yorkshire Water), a company with its registered address at Western House, Western Way, Halifax Road, Bradford, BD6 2SZ.
Participants shall be bound by these Ts&Cs upon entering and are advised to read and understand them before entering.
Welcome to the very exciting terms and conditions for our Snapchat Selfie competition.
• In order to enter, entries will need to be shared in the comments of our Yorkshire Water ‘City Oases’ post published on our Facebook page on 7th October or shared on twitter using #cityoasieshull.
• Entries can also include a filter as promoted through the ‘City Oases’ competition.
• In order to access the snapchat selfie filter, users must have a smartphone and Snapchat downloaded onto their phone. They must also be within the vicinity of one of the three City Oases drinking fountains advertised.
• The Snapchat selfie filter will only be available until 26th October 2017.
• The first 100 completed entries posted will be added to a special Facebook gallery, which will be the official page acknowledging we have received the photo and that it does contravene with any of our standard policies (i.e. must be legal, clean and decent).
• The first 100 entries will be eligible to receive a complimentary water bottle from Yorkshire Water by post. Entries will be contacted via the channel that they shared the photo for a delivery address.
• Entries may be posted onto the Yorkshire Water Facebook post or on twitter in order to be entered into a competition to win a VIP night out for two.
• The winner of the VIP night out for two will be chosen at random and the winner will receive two tickets to a theatre performance and a meal for two at a restaurant in Hull, to be chosen by Yorkshire Water.
• The prize draw will close at midnight on midnight Friday 27th October 2017.
• Only one entry will be accepted per person. Yorkshire Water does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries for any reason or cause whatsoever. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
• This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Kelda Group Limited or its subsidiaries or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation, the running of the prize draw, or their direct family members.
• Yorkshire Water reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the prize draw.
• An entry is deemed complete when the customer has shared their Free Yorkshire selfie in the Facebook post comments or tweeted their selfie using #cityoasishull
• The winner will be contacted by Tuesday 31st October
• If Yorkshire Water cannot contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Yorkshire Water’s sole discretion) Yorkshire Water reserves the right to re-draw a winner until a winner on these terms is found.
• Prizes are non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Yorkshire Water reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
• Yorkshire Water's decision shall be final in respect of every situation relating to this prize draw including any issue not addressed in these terms. Yorkshire Water reserves the right to cancel, extend or alter in any way whatsoever the t&cs of this prize draw. Yorkshire Water cannot be held responsible if for any reason beyond its reasonable control the competition should be modified, shortened or cancelled.
• Yorkshire Water shall have no responsibility to any entrant or to any third party for any reason whatsoever to the extent that such liability may arise from any competition to which these rules apply.
• By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules and consent to the processing of their personal information for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
• These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.