Find all the ways you can pay your bill
Find out what we charge and why
Update your property details here
We own over 70,000 acres of land
Develop or replace your site infrastructure
Identifying savings for your business
Review your entire site
Apply for a temporary water supply
Read about water regulations
Find out how you can get in touch with us
Complying with regulations, apply for a consent
Protect your business this winter
Who's responsible for a leak, report a leak
Find out what this means for your business
Information for retailers on retail competition
We can analyse water and waste water bills and tariffs for your site and look at historical bills to identify areas for potential savings.
Our aim is to confirm that you're being charged correctly by your water supplier and are aware of any rebates which could be refunded to you.
The type of opportunities we identify include:
• Duplicated charges.
• Meter downsizing - either downsizing the meter or negotiating a notional reduction in the meter size with your water supplier to reduce standing charges.
• Identifying volume discount tariffs by reviewing of your annual volume.
• Benchmarking consumption to highlight where usage could be reduced by installing conservation equipment or repairing leaks.
• Identifying potential opportunities to increase your waste water allowance if more water is used in your product or through evaporation loss.
• Identifying opportunities to transfer from sewerage to trade effluent tariffs.
• Recommending discharging surface water to the local watercourse.
• Negotiating rebates on charges for empty properties.
• Increased understanding of the spending profile for your site and recommending efficiencies.
• Determining consumption best practice by ranking comparable sites.
For multiple sites we provide a bill verification service to check tariffs. We consolidate all water and waste water bills and produce a spreadsheet containing all billing data. This saves your company money both on the anomalies found and the reduction in bill administration costs. This service includes a bill verification register. The register contains your bills and a monthly report highlighting potential and actual savings, enabling you to see a complete picture of your water and waste water costs.
Our service includes validation checks on water and waste standing charges, surface water and highway drainage charges, unit rates for water and waste water, waste water volume return to sewer, VAT assessment, ongoing credit balance checks and ongoing consumption monitoring.
For more information and a quotation on either verification or analysis of your bill call us on 08456 789 789.
We announced our long term Natural Flood Management plan for the Calder…
Batemoor and Lowedges in Sheffield will be better protected from sewer…
We’re carrying out some routine maintenance of the reservoir overflow at…