Yorkshire Water ‘Blue for Water’ World Water Day Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (T's&C’s) are for the ‘Yorkshire Water Blue for world water day’ competition, held from Wednesday 14th March 2017 to 11.59pm Sunday 19th March.
These T&C’s set out the legal rules applicable to this prize draw being run by Yorkshire Water Services Limited (Yorkshire Water), a company with its registered address at Western House, Western Way, Halifax Road, Bradford, BD6 2SZ.
Participants shall be bound by these T&C’s upon entering and are advised to read and understand them before entering.
• Customers are required to contact us on Facebook to let us know the name of their club and its location to be entered into the competition. They will also need to provide more details when contacted by Yorkshire Water (such as number of people in the club, exact address, training days, contact telephone number)
• The competition will run from Wednesday 14th March 2017 to 11.59pm Sunday 19th March. 2017.
• Only one entry will be accepted per person. Yorkshire Water does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries for any reason or cause whatsoever. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
• Entrants must be 18 or over however they can enter on behalf of a club that has younger members.
• Up to 8 local sports/activity clubs will be drawn at random to win the gift box to help turn blue for world water day.
• The winning club must make a donation to WaterAid in return for the gift box and where possible mush ‘share’ photographs of the club using the contents of gift box with Yorkshire Water via social media.
• Yorkshire Water reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition.
• An entry is deemed complete when the user has contacted us via Facebook.
• Winners will be notified by Monday 20th March 2017.
• If Yorkshire Water cannot contact the winner within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Yorkshire Water’s sole discretion) Yorkshire Water reserves the right to re-draw a winner until a winner on these terms is found.
• Prizes are non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Yorkshire Water reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
• Yorkshire Water's decision shall be final in respect of every situation relating to this competition including any issue not addressed in these terms. Yorkshire Water reserves the right to cancel, extend or alter in any way whatsoever the T&Cs of this competition. Yorkshire Water cannot be held responsible if for any reason beyond its reasonable control the competition should be modified, shortened or cancelled.
• Yorkshire Water shall have no responsibility to any entrant or to any third party for any reason whatsoever to the extent that such liability may arise from any competition to which these rules apply.
• By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules and consent to the processing of their personal information for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
• These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.