Sewer Blockages Facebook Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (T's&C’s) are for the Sewer Blockages social media competition, held from Monday 20th March to Sunday 26th March 11.59pm.
These T&C’s set out the legal rules applicable to this prize draw being run by Yorkshire Water Services Limited (Yorkshire Water), a company with its registered address at Western House, Western Way, Halifax Road, Bradford, BD6 2SZ.
Participants shall be bound by these T&C’s upon entering and are advised to read and understand them before entering.
• Customers are required to comment on the Sewer Blockages Facebook post on the Yorkshire Water Facebook page.
• The competition will run from Monday 20th March to Sunday 26th March 11.59pm.
• Only one entry will be accepted per person. Yorkshire Water does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries for any reason or cause whatsoever. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
• This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Kelda Group Limited or its subsidiaries or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation, the running of the prize draw, or their direct family members.
• Entrants must be 16 years or over to enter the prize draw.
• 1 winner will be drawn at random to win Lakeland homeware vouchers.
• Yorkshire Water reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition.
• An entry is deemed complete when the user has commented on the Facebook post.
• Winners will be notified by Friday 31st March.
• If Yorkshire Water cannot contact the winner within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Yorkshire Water’s sole discretion) Yorkshire Water reserves the right to re-draw a winner until a winner on these terms is found.
• Prizes are non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Yorkshire Water reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
• Yorkshire Water's decision shall be final in respect of every situation relating to this competition including any issue not addressed in these terms. Yorkshire Water reserves the right to cancel, extend or alter in any way whatsoever the T&Cs of this competition. Yorkshire Water cannot be held responsible if for any reason beyond its reasonable control the competition should be modified, shortened or cancelled.
• Yorkshire Water shall have no responsibility to any entrant or to any third party for any reason whatsoever to the extent that such liability may arise from any competition to which these rules apply.
• By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules and consent to the processing of their personal information for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
• These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.