We know dealing with the loss of a loved one can be really hard. There are lots of things to sort out, so we’re here to help during this difficult time. That’s why we’re dedicated to supporting you and making this as easy as possible.
Just give us a call and we’ll sort everything as quickly as we can.
You can call us on 0345 1 24 24 24
What to expect
When you call us, we may need to close the account. It’s not possible to change the name on the account if there’s only 1 customer named. If someone’s still using the water we may need to create a new account for them. To make this as quick and easy as possible, it would be great if you’ve got any of this information to hand:
- The person’s details including name, address and date of death.
- If the property is owned or rented.
- An up to date meter reading (only if it's safe to read the meter).
- If you're closing the account; the forwarding address to send any final correspondence to.
- If someone is still living in the house and needs a new account; their full name, forwarding address and telephone number.
If you don’t have all the information, there’s no need to worry, give us a call and we'll be happy to help.
More ways we can help
Help paying your bill
If you’re worried about paying your bills, support is available and we may be able to help you.
Depending on water usage and how many people are in your home, you could save money by having a water meter installed.