Yorkshire Water
Hi, I'm Sidra
Ask me a question

Contact Us

Customer Helpline
0345 1 24 24 24


Yorkshire Water
PO Box 52

Email us


Where you are:
Home / Your account / Help with your bill / Resolve Scheme

Resolve Scheme

Resolve scheme - help with your billOur Resolve Scheme is another way we can help you pay your bill if you're having financial difficulty paying and have arrears from previous years.  

The Resolve Scheme is there to support you and requires a commitment from you to make regular payments over a 12 month period.  If you can show that commitment we'll then make awards towards your water arrears.

Who's the Resolve Scheme for?

To qualify for the Resolve Scheme you must be on a low income or non deductible benefits and in arrears of over 12 months.

Alternatively, if you're on Jobseekers Allowance, Employment and Support Allowance, Income Support or Pension Credit, we may be able to arrange for money to be deducted from your benefit and paid directly to us. 

Call us on 0345 1 299 299 to see if we can help you - please don't ignore that unpaid bill, we're here to help you where we can.

Further advice

If you'd like some independent advice, a Citizens Advice Bureau, Consumer Advice Centre or Money Advice Centre may be able to help you.