Green Classroom Certificate
Congratulations on completing the module with your class. We'd be delighted to send you a certificate for you to display in your classroom to say that you're officially a Yorkshire Water Green Classroom. All we need you to do is fill in the form below and we'll post it out to you as soon as we can.
So that we can make sure that the Green Classroom is as an effective teaching resource as it can be, we have also included on the form five evaluation questions for you to complete:
1. How do you think the water conservation elements of the lesson pack will help your pupils to become more water efficient and/or encourage their parents to take steps so that they use water more wisely?
2. Please explain whether or not the water conservation lessons were a good way of encouraging pupils to be more water efficient?
3. Please provide us with any suggestions on how we could strengthen the water conservation message?
4. We may be able to offer your school a water efficiency audit - would you be interested in this? If yes, please provide the name of a member of staff we can make contact with.
5. Would your school be interested in visiting one of our education centres in Bradford, Leeds or Sheffield?